We accept the following methods of payment for your ordering in Imprint5.com online.
• Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express )
• Western Union
• Wire Transfer
We currently accept Visa, Master, American Express and Discover. Our credit card payment system is securely supported by PayPal. Please note that a Paypal account is not required when you make a credit card payment under PayPal.
When providing credit card information, you must be the registered cardholder or have permission from them before a transaction is made.
Paying with PayPal
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using PayPal:
• Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
• Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Imprint5.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with Western Union:
Please check the following key information about how to pay with Western Union in Imprint5.com.
· Beneficiary: YE WU
· First Name:YE
· Last Name: WU
· Country: CHINA
After your payment, please notice us detailed payment info by following tips and send to our customer service center via Contact Us.
· Sender’s first and last name
· Order Amount
· Western Union Control Number (MTCN)
· Sender’s country
Paying with Wire Transfer:
If your order will be paid by wire transfer, please check with the following tips and knowhow:
CORRESPONDENT BANK: WELLS FARGO BANK N.A., NEW YORK ( SWIFT CODE: PNBPUS3NNYC )
BENEFICIARY'S BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK HONGKONG BRANCH ( SWIFT CODE: CMBCHKHH )
BENEFICIARY'S NAME: WU YE
ACCOUNT NO: 6212-9986-0457-1147
BANK ADDRESS: 21/F., Bank Of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong Island, 000852, Hong Kong
1. Our international banking partner, CMBC, doesn't require an IBAN number, please use the information above for your wire transfer.
2. Customers choosing wire transfer are responsible for all local handling fees and intermediary bank handling fees.