PVC boxes with super clarity. Great for gift packaging and all kinds of retail products. These are tuck top and bottom boxes. They can be flipped open from both top and from bottom. It comes flat and can be easily assembled before use. Improving your products attractiveness by using these PVC boxes.
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.6" x 1.6" (4cm x 4cm x 4cm)
- Plastic packaging boxes can be printed in diversity of colors.
- Plastic boxes can be developed in any custom size with remarkable quality.
- Thickness: 10 mil. (0.26 mm)
- Cheap Plastic Boxes graced with UV Coating, Gloss or Matte Lamination.
- Fast Turnaround, 100% Quality satisfaction & Short Run plastic box packaging.
STOCK Plastic Boxes
IMPRINT5 ships over 1 million plastic boxes each day! Choose from over 500 popular sizes available in stock and ready to ship in 2 working days. Made from clear PVC, these boxes require no tooling costs and can be purchased in small quantities at direct from manufacturer prices.
Custom Plastic Boxes
For applications requiring a uniquely designed plastic box, non-standard wall thickness, or special size, IMPRINT5 can develop a custom plastic box to meet your exact specifications. Plastic boxes can be made in a variety of materials with the most common being PVC, PET, and PP.
Determine What Material to Use
Many types of plastic materials are available to produce packaging. When you need to create a design to package your products, you may soon discover that two plastic materials are commonly used: PET and PVC. Here, we've outlined explanations for these two plastics, as well as which proves to be the most beneficial to help you determine which to use.
- PVC plastic, or polyvinyl chloride, is a rigid plastic designed to withstand harsh impacts and extreme temperatures, most commonly used for goods packing except food (it is toxic in high temperature not suitable for food).
- PET, or polyethylene terephthalate plastics is one of the most widely used plastics as well. The material is molded into the designated shape, and then dried for increased resistance. The plastic is used to produce food containers, beverage bottles, synthetic fibers and more.
You may also refer to Plastics Comparison Chart.
Standard pricing for most products typically includes one color and one location to be printed. Additional colors and locations may be available depending on the product itself. Additional charges may apply. Please contact our customer service for details.EXPEDITED PRODUCTION
If the products are needed before the allotted standard process time, please notify us at the time the order is placed so that we can expedite the production and/or shipping time. If we can't meet the need by date, the order can be canceled without incurring any fees or charges.GRAPHIC DESIGN
Our art department will create FREE virtual proofs overnight and can work with almost any type of artwork! Preferred artwork should be in vectored format such as .PDF, .AI and .EPS. Rasterized art files like .JPG, .TIF and .PNG are still acceptable.PRODUCT ORDERING
We will contact you to verify pricing, quantities, imprint options and delivery schedules. Some products may be discontinued. When placing orders, we will make sure you are satisfied with the proof before shipping the product.
Low Cost China is the world's largest producer of promotional products, you can keep prices low by buying wholesale promotional gifts direct from China, rather than purchasing them through a retail middleman.
Printing Service Creative and quality art, excellent screens and pre-press tools, and accurate high quality automatic printing are all part of the process.
Free Design Assistance Our professionally graphic designers offer FREE graphic design assistance with every order and ensure the highest imprint quality on your product, and you'll always get a FREE 'e-proof' before we proceed with your order!
Free Express Shipping We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners in 4 ~ 6 business days.